Friday, August 05, 2005

I HELD HER HAND....I HELD HER HAND!!!

The gods must have taken mercy on me... I stupidly tried all sorts of methods and fail...ranging from the traditional way of crossing the road to the latest way of hmm...dunno?? Went to watch wedding crasher...Its so funny... But the movie though good could not let me concentrate...well..what to do?? her hands were like millimeters away...

Well after holding her hand came the stressful part... Meeting of the parents and family member... I need their approval and appraisal... Woah..Even collecting O's result wasn't that bad. Kept thinking Is my hair ok?? Is my clothing too sloppy? I should have brought a shirt and tie out...dang...Luckily, she was there to destress me...so I kind of relaxed a little. Met her family members and they turned out to be less stressful than I expected...But no approval yet...Oh well...at least they don't dislike me.( I hope )

I’ve been down...
Now I’m blessed...
I felt a revelation comin’ around...
I guess it’s right...
It’s so amazing
Everytime I see you, I’m alive

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home