Sunday, August 07, 2005

I miss my baby...I miss my baby...I miss my baby...
Only can see her on Monday...Sobz...Thats one more day away... Whats more, she told me not to call her or sms her cause she is settle something important... Oh no...what can it be?? Her 'family' members does not dislike me do they?? Yesterday, she kept saying she does not deserve my love... Actually, I am guessing she has some flings she needs to clear...but thats just guessing... Oh no...may the clock move faster and for monday to come... I am really worried...

This is to my baby if she sees this...which is pretty impossible cause nobody knows of this blog
Baby... I don't know what is wrong
but I want to you know
no matter what happens
I love you

Though u keep saying I should not be so good to u
But I just can't not be good to u
It breaks my heart to see u cry
to see you hurt urself using various methods

I vow never to make u shed a drop of tear for me...
If you did, I hope its tears of joy and happiness
I love you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home