Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Today she told me everything... I sent her home and after that in the evening while doing my project, she called me to tell me everything...She has a bf and one that she cannot break up with because he won't let her go... When I heard the call, though I had already suspected...I still was stunned...My heart broke...but her voice on the phone kept me from breaking down... I needed to remain strong for her. She said the reason she was so tired was because she cried the whole night. She said she chose me over him...but he refused to break up...Over the phone, her voice made my heart ached...but at that moment, I did not know if it was because she was unhappy or was it just my hurt. I only knew that I had to reassure her I was okay... at least to relieve her of her guilt and depression...Then she had to hang up... After putting down the phone, I broke down. All the worrying, guessing and I guess mostly the truth hit me hard...really hard... After breaking down, I started to feel relieved...because I knew I had won the battle. No more guessing, no more worrying...

I knew I could not lose her no matter what she has done, so...I forgaved her. Anyway...I never was angry with her in the first place... And further more, she made a wise choice..she chose me..(heh heh v-_-v)...After that came the worrying again. I remembered she said she cried the whole night....I started to worry about her cutting herself. Seriously...I rather she cut me...because physically pain is always not as bad as heart aches...well..I guess this means I will have to stock up on plasters in my bag le... Her status in friendster also changed to married...this really calls for celebration... Now I understand the chinese saying..shou de yun kai jian yue ming.
Baby...I love you
I wanna be inside your heaven
Take me to the place you cry from
Where the storm blows you away
I wanna be the one to hold you
Every bit of air you’re breathing in
A soothing wind
I wanna be inside your heaven

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home