Wednesday, August 10, 2005


From heaven to hell...what an irony day...

Heaven was when she kissed me...When I told her she owed me a kiss, I was going to settle for the max a peck on the cheek...but when her lips touched mine... I suddenly understand how drug addicts felt when they took drugs for the first time...I was in heaven...

I had to call...couldn't I sense something was wrong? My stupidity brought this upon me... I heard his voice...................................................
now in my fyp lab...trying to stay strong...but heaven seems to be playing a joke on me... Some guy had to blast yan lei de wei dao on his comp...
我想我知道 眼泪的味道... I don't know how long I can take this... But I know I cannot lose her... God...grant me the strength to carry on....I pray...Oh well...meeting ping er jie jie later...damn lucky she is on holiday today....at least that gives me a shoulder to cry on....After that I know I must pick myself up and continue on...After all, I cannot fall...I cannot be weak...She is already so stressed and tired out...I must be there for her...to support her to provide for her the relief from stress...

多少的爱说不出口 就让时间帮我说话 我一个人拚命挣扎 总比两个人一起难过还好吧
如果分离是唯一的解脱 最后的话我来说 如果永远你不必再难过 遗憾让我来过 就算过去的回忆太脆弱 连未来也没有我 爱着你 仍是我的执着



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home