Friday, August 12, 2005

I still remember when she asked me why I liked her... My reply then was that I don't know...But today when I sent her to work...I understand why... She brings warmth and comfort to me...To others...I may always be cheerful and happy...but I am actually very cold... I don't really go into much details with strangers..but when I first saw her...I opened up...She is like a sunshine to me...

Well...I guess after she came clean with me, I couldn't really take it. But I had to pretend everything was fine...But after much thought, I came to understand a theory... Actually this came from a saying I heard long ago in church... I remembered the pastor said... God is merciful. He lets rain for on good people he also lets rain for on bad people. Well, I guess its the same meaning for her bah...She not only brings warmth and comfort to me...I guess she also brought warmth and comfort for him too... Oh well, I guess you can't have the best of both world...

Sometimes, I am afraid my eagerness to be nice to her, I am actually bringing stress to her...Its like I am trying to make her choose... Actually, as long as she is willing to spend time bring warmth and comfort its enough...though I may be jealous everytime she is with him, but I believe that miracles will happen. Now my only problem arises when I see her blog...

Baby...I know you are hurt and that you feel really guilty for hurting bth of us
and I don't know what I can do to make you feel better
But I would like you know, to lose you will be far worser than having to share you
Thanks for bringing me warmth and comfort
I hope I can be given the chance to support you throughout these times

I love you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home