Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Dying of boredom...Baby cannot be contacted....suddenly remember the lyrics from an english song I heard before... "Sad...So sad...its a sad sad situation"

Even though I get to see my baby in school... and I can send her home from times to times...I sometimes still can't help feeling that something is missing between us. Sometimes we even run out of things to say. "Sad...So sad...its a sad sad situation"

Baby always is sleeping late....I wonder if it is because the guy is at her house...Haiz...sometimes I envy him...at least he can go to her house...I am always glad whenever I can meet her...but when I am all alone and in need of some company...oh well...nvm...maybe because we are still in the what people consider honeymoon period...thats why I tend to miss her a lot...I miss spending time with her...I miss her voice when she talks to me on the phone....I miss everything about her....Oh well...I guess one can never satisfied...Weili...Take it as a Time to concentrate on your final year project then...

Current Mood : Lonely :(


Lonely
I'm Mr. Lonely
I have nobody,
for my owwnn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home