Monday, August 22, 2005


We broke up le... She initiated the break first....Maybe to her I was but a fling. Someone she could lean on when having problems with her boyfriend. Ha...Me...Loh weili...The first time I truly loved someone and it had to end up this way... My friends already told me to leave her when they noe she was attached...but well..I didn't listen to their advice and so it had to end up this way.
Oh well...the only comfort I can find is that at least she was the one who initiated the break up and this way, I have not broke my promise to her. Not only that, because she initiatied the break, she will not be sad and in the end cut herself again....
Sighz...onwards I will proceed....may new relationships come along...

Baby...This is the last time I am calling you that
Please take care of urself now that we are apart

Don't let anyone hurt you or bully you
I hope you will be happy with him
Wishing you the best in everything you do
Zhu ni xing fu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home