Sunday, September 11, 2005

hmm..here to update on my not so exciting life...
What should I say?? hmm... no longer in the yan family.... dunno should be sad or happy...
prehaps its a blessing in disguise bah... no need to call her da sao...plus..no need to go out with them again...then wun see her...haha...
Life is still the same for me...slogging my life out at billy bombers... everyday its work at 12-3 then tutiton tution and more tution...if not its piano lesson....money is rolling in I hope... yeah... Starhub from 800+++ down to 100 now...hopefully can clear by next month...
Now another headache... Singtel bills....last month 70+++ still owing...praying for tution money to faster come...
What else...hmm...dating again...This time...its serious...why?? simply because this girl is someone I called dear... Told ping er jie jie...their size can fight sia...and she asked me... Why her?? good question...really good question... I really do not know. Maybe its really because I need a distraction, maybe its because I really love her, this I do not know, but I know eventually time will tell .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home